Thanks for your interest in SeaPlay Fishing Charters. We take pride in our fishing and consider it a privilege, and not a job, to be able to participate in your next fishing adventure! We promise to offer clean, well equipped charter boats, quality fishing equipment, and the best baits available. Experience a fun and comfortable fishing charter in Galveston, Texas with SeaPlay Fishing Charters!
We look forward to seeing you on the water!
From the Galveston Fishing Captains
My family and I moved to the Galveston area in the mid 1960’s where upon my father promptly purchased a 25’ cabin cruiser, I knew at an early age that boating, fishing and being on the water was for me. I have fished Galveston Bay, the Galveston Jetties, and Galveston offshore most of my live. Having operated sportfishing boats has given me the opportunity to fish from Galveston to Mexico, Florida and the Bahamas. My motto has always been and will continue to be “Quit Wishin’, Go Fishin’ ”
An avid and skilled outdoors man and family man, Capt. Brad has been fishing the Galveston Bay and jetties since he was a kid. He is a highly skilled angler and takes pride in his profession – which you will see first hand when you get out on the water with him. Capt. Brad enjoys putting customers on the fish – from the skilled angler to the new comers just trying to enjoy a day on the water. He also enjoys educating customers on methods and equipment used to catch the many species of fish in Galveston Bay and jetties.
Come have a great day fishing with Capt. Brad!
FAQs – Fishing Charter in Galveston, TX
Below are some common questions we get asked. If you don’t see the answer to your question, please give us a call at 281-851-6151 or click here to send us an email.
Do you provide bait and tackle?
- Yes, we provide all the necessary bait and tackle during your Galveston fishing charter. We also provide ice.
Can I bring my own rod and reel?
- Yes, if you have a favorite rod and reel, by all means, bring it!
What should I wear during the fishing charter?
- Please wear soft-soled (preferably white) shoes to avoid damaging the fishing boat, and to ensure you have solid footing while walking around the deck. We also encourage you to bring a hat and sunscreen to minimize your sun exposure.
Can I bring my own food/cooler/etc.?
- Yes, you may bring a cooler on the fishing charter, but we ask that you limit the number of items you bring on board.
Are life jackets provided?
- Yes, we have life jackets and all required safety equipment on board the fishing charter.
What else is required?
- A valid Texas Saltwater Fishing License is required for all Galveston fishing charters.