An avid and skilled outdoors man and family man, Capt. Brad has been fishing the Galveston Bay and jetties since he was a kid. He is a highly skilled angler and takes pride in his profession – which you will see first hand when you get out on the water with him. Capt. Brad enjoys putting customers on the fish – from the skilled angler to the new comers just trying to enjoy a day on the water. He also enjoys educating customers on methods and equipment used to catch the many species of fish in Galveston Bay and jetties. Come have a great day fishing with Capt. Brad!
Thanks for your interest in SeaPlay Fishing Charters. We take pride in our fishing and consider it a privilege, and not a job, to be able to participate in your next fishing adventure! We promise to offer a clean, well-equipped charter boat, quality fishing equipment, and the best baits available. Experience a fun and comfortable fishing charter in Galveston, Texas with SeaPlay Fishing Charters!
30’ Panga Center Console
Our 30′ Center Console is rigged with a fish finder, a bait live well, and a t-top for shade. A small, private toilet is located inside the console.
25’ Center Console
Our 25’center console is equipped with a small, private restroom, GPS, and a fish finder. There is a t-top shade for a comfortable fishing trip.
FAQs – Fishing Charter in Galveston, TX
Below are some common questions we get asked. If you don’t see the answer to your question, please give us a call at 409-443-7284 or click here to send us an email.
Do you provide bait and tackle?
- Yes, we provide all the necessary bait and tackle during your Galveston fishing charter. We also provide ice.
Can I bring my own rod and reel?
- Yes, if you have a favorite rod and reel, by all means, bring it!
What should I wear during the fishing charter?
- Please wear soft-soled (preferably white) shoes to avoid damaging the fishing boat, and to ensure you have solid footing while walking around the deck. We also encourage you to bring a hat and sunscreen to minimize your sun exposure.
Can I bring my own food/cooler/etc.?
- Yes, you may bring a cooler on the fishing charter, but we ask that you limit the number of items you bring on board.
Are life jackets provided?
- Yes, we have life jackets and all required safety equipment on board the fishing charter.
What else is required?
- A valid Texas Saltwater Fishing License is required for all Galveston fishing charters.